We are 17 contract agents featuring on the R&D list of candidates in order to defend our rights and working conditions.
With R&D we have benefited from:
- a personal assistance
- a legal service provided by R&D’s lawyer on all issues related to non-renewal of contracts, taking account of experience in the recruitment process, access to competitions etc…
- help during the reclassification procedure
- Training is traditionally a key element of career-progress and self-fulfillment. As part of the recruitment procedure, R&D has grasped the importance of this issue and offers FREE:
- trainings to prepare for the EPSO competition
- a guide on « How to prepare for and succeed in European Union tests and selection pro cesses ».
We want to engage more actively and become Your / Our spokespersons to lay down and clearly negotiate our demands.
Why R&D and not any other union?
At R&D , we are confident about the experience of our colleagues who have been involved in trade unionism and staff representation for years, and who are also at our disposal to guide us in order to achieve concrete results.
R&D has always defended the transparency of procedures as well as our Contract Agents colleagues from all the abuses they suffer, due to their precarious status.
Selection and recruitment:
- regular and adapted CAST,
- modular CAST,
- true harmonisation of procedures between the institutions and agencies.
transparency in managing the needs of services, mobility and the establishment of a real ” job market” allowing a real mobility between the Commission, Offices and specially Executive agencies.
- a decrease in the average length of stay in function groups for reclassifications ;
- continuous skills development and the end of barriers for access to trainings ;
- career development granting access to a higher function group ;
- transparency in access to AT posts
VOTE R&D, LIST 9