At the same time, we defended the rights and expectations of colleagues at every stage of the procedure – in particular the meetings with the DGs and the meetings of the promotion committees – and at each stage of the litigation aimed at challenging the decisions adopted by the Appointing Authority.
- the introduction of a fair evaluation and promotion procedure, based on the best experiences of the other institutions, in particular that of the European Parliament;
- the valuing of the qualities and skills of each one with effective and credible appeal procedures to correct errors and abuses;
- the strict adherence to promotion rates according to Annex IB and to average permanence in all grades
- the taking into account of the works in the interest of the service and the Institution;
- the establishment of a credible 360° and 90° evaluation procedure for the members of the management, the results of which would be taken into account.