In most cases, the disability or long-term illness is not visible and the colleagues who are affected by it remain rather discreet about their situation.
In order to facilitate the daily life of our colleagues, R&D requests
- the application of UNCRPD (United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities);
- real access to the public service for disabled candidates;
- protection against all forms of discrimination;
- the establishment of a disability correspondent;
- the adaptation
of workstations in collaboration with the medical service and the colleague
- specific materials such as interactive whiteboard, software, speech synthesis;
- adapted working hours;
- ease of access to all premises;
- training support;
- access to information.