R&D, through its initiatives, has succeeded in forging trade union unity, with the adoption of a unanimous resolution by the Central Personnel Committee in support of contractual agents.
OUR PROGRAMME FOR 2009 – 2012
R&D has already achieved the opening of a new round of negotiations on the entire subject aimed at:
- Redefining CA recruitment and policy.
- Defining their tasks and responsibilities in a structured way.
- Handling the issues of under-classification of CA recruited into a lower function group than one wich reflects actual tasks.
- In-depth analysis of the issue of salaries, the DG ADMIN will call a working group with the trade unions in order to analyse the comparative study of the salary conditions in Brussels and Luxembourg.
- Ensuring that DG ADMIN plays its role of guardian of the regulations, when faced with the childish and absolutist temptations on the part of various senior officials.
- Facilitating moves between function groups.
R&D’s CAMPAIGN FOR TRADE UNION UNITY AND AGAINST PRECARIOUS CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Today, R&D explains what it has been doing in a series of five flyers on: 1. Recruitment; 2. Access to contracts; 3. Pay; 4. Career development; 5. Becoming an official.
25/05/2009: ACCESS TO CONTRACTS
02/06/2009: CAREER DEVELOPMENT
5/06/2009: BECOMING AN OFFICIAL