The staff representation of all the European institutions (Central Staff Committees, Local Staff Committees, Trade Unions ) organised a demonstration on Wednesday 12th April in close co-operation with the Parents Associations of the European Schools as well as with the pupils. It was a great success!!
Petitions were deposited with:
- the Commission during the meeting with Vice President Šef?ovi? and
- the European Parliament, during the meeting with the chair of the Petitions Committee, Ms Mazzoni.
- the Secretariat of the Governing Body of the European Schools (check title in English)
A meeting has been arranged with the President of the European Parliament , Jerzy Buzek , on 19 th April.
We will keep you informed of the course of events.
- une première analyse du budget 2012 voté par le Conseil Supérieur
- toutes les informations sur la manifestation du 12 avril et les événements qui ont suivi